Tuesday, February 13, 2018

CASology: Together

It's time for a new cue from CASology!


It took me a little bit to come up with a concept for this one. I went through my stash and came up with this cute set from Lawn Fawn called So Smooth. I haven't used it in a while, so it was nice to break it out again.


I started my card by cutting a panel with a stitched rectangle die and then using my MISTI to stamp my fruit. I masked them off and then stamped the blender so it would appear behind the fruit. I removed the masks and then used my copics to color everything in. I broke out the MISTI again to stamp my sentiment so I was sure it was straight.

I added some foam tape to the back of the panel and then adhered it to the front of a white card base. Super easy!

Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Rachel! Love the way you colored the stripes in the blender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you added the stripes in the blender to match your ingredients, very clever and awesome card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love your image choice! Beautiful coloring, as always.

    ReplyDelete