Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Your Birthday Is Coming

Where my geeks at?! The newest release from Kindred Stamps has me screaming! If you're a fan of all things nerdy, then you need to take a look at this company! I've been creating with them so much recently because, honestly, I'm in love with practically everything they do!

Today is no exception. I used two sets from their most recent release to create this awesome card for one of my nerdy friends. Game of Thrones! So excited!


Oh my goodness! How cute is that Night King?! Never thought I'd say that.

I started my card by simply stamping and then coloring my image with my Copics. I set him aside and then started work on my background.

I kept everything white and gray. I cut and folded a white card base and then cut my mountains from some Smoke Gray cardstock and the snow from the same white. I adhered my snow caps to my mountains with multi medium matte and then used a glue runner to adhere the mountains to the card base. I cut my forest border from some more white cardstock and used the same glue runner to adhere them on top of the mountains.

I used my MISTI to stamp the second part of my sentiment in Dusk blue ink at the bottom of my card and then used my MISTI again to stamp the first part of the sentiment on black cardstock with Versamark ink. I heat embossed it using some white embossing powder and then used my scissors to cut a fishtail on the end of it. I adhered it above the second part of the sentiment using some foam tape.

Last of all, I added my little Night King with some more foam tape and I was finished!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment