Tuesday, November 28, 2017

CASology: Round

Hello, everyone! It's time for a new cue from the CASology challenge!


This week's sponsor is Kitty Bee Designs and I've used her adorable Coffee or Tea Please Panda for my card.


Since my panda is a digital image, I printed it out using my printer and then let it sit a bit so the ink could dry before I added my coloring with my Copics. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut it out because I'm lazy and I hate fussy cutting. I set that aside and then started work on my background.

To bring in the cue word, I used my circle dies and an embossing pad to create a dry embossed background to add focus to my image. I stamped my sentiment on black cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed in white powder to make it stand out from all that white space. I cut it out using a banner die.

Now to pull it all together. I used foam tape to adhere my panda in the center of the circular focal point and then used a little more foam tape to adhere my sentiment below him. The sentiment gives him something to stand on so he doesn't look like he's floating.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll join us this week with your ROUND creations!


1 comment:

  1. Your concentric circles look fabulous surrounding this adorable Panda, Rachel! Love this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete