Tuesday, May 30, 2017

CASology: Medicine

Hello, everyone! I'm here today with a brand new cue from CASology!


I actually got this super cute stamp set from MFT Stamps a month or so ago and haven't had an opportunity to ink it up yet. This cue gave me just the reason to break it out and use it!


1. I started by cutting a panel using a stitched rectangle die.
2. I used my MISTI to line up my medicine bottles and stamp them all at the same time.
3. Again, I used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment beneath my images.
4. I used my Copics to color my images. (Orange - YR 02, YR04, and YR07 Green - G05, G17, and G28 Brown - E25, E27, and E29 Labels E000, E50, E51, E53 Pink - R11, R20, R22)
5. I used my Copics to add shading underneath the bottles (W00, W1, W3) and around them (C00, C1, C3).
6. I cut and folded a card base from Neenah Solar White cardstock.
7. I adhered my panel to the card base using my tape runner.

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you're inspired to join us this week!




1 comment: