Thursday, June 16, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge 12

Good morning, beautiful people! It's another lovely day and it's even better because there's a brand new challenge up from the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!


I chose the middle row - Arrows, Jute/Natural Twine, and Tag. I took it quite literally as you'll see below!


I decided to simply go with a tag because I need it for a wedding present that I'm giving in a few weeks. Plus, I just love the look of this sweet clean and simple tag!  I merely die cut the tag and then used a hole punch at the top center. I put it in my Misti and stamped the sentiment first in dark black ink and then carefully lined up my arrow (3 times!) so they would alternate which way they were pointing. I did a little simple coloring with my copics to finish them off. I tied some May Arts natural twine through the hole at the top and it was all finished! Super easy, but super cute!



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! Love the fun arrows and the shape of that tag!!

    ReplyDelete