Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Birthday, Superboy!

My nephew turns 7 in a few weeks, so I started planning out a card for him. I just got some happy mail from Sweet Stamp Shop and I just couldn't resist these super sweet images from Super Boy. Gavin has had glasses since he was just a tiny boy, so I thought he'd really like this card



And the inside...


And if you'd like a side-by-side...


I am super in love with this card! This is just perfect for him and this set couldn't have been released at a more appropriate time for me! (In case you were wondering, there is also a girl version: Girl Power!) If you've never looked at Sweet Stamp Shop before, I highly recommend them. It's a small, home-owned and operated business from southern California. Nicole Rixon is the owner and she is super wonderful. Her stamps are high quality and the sets are adorable. She even does planner sets if you're into them. Go check her out! You'll love her, too!

Supplies:
Stamps: Superboy (Sweet Stamp Shop), Just the Basics (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Let's Polka (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Mustard Seed + Wild Honey + Spiced Marigold (Distress Ink for watercolor), Assorted Copics
Other: White embossing powder, Glossy Accents (glasses lenses)

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, these are totally adorable! I recognized the new Sweet Stamp Shop stamps right away...I LOVE what you've done with them! Your nephew is sure to LOVE this card...perfect for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete