Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Thinking of You Extravaganza

I've had a lot of friends going through some rough patches lately, so I sat down today and made several "Thinking of You" cards. I'm new to the Stampin' Up! family, so I don't have all the papers yet. I made due with some of the things that were already in my stash, so they won't match up exactly (please forgive me!).


For this card, I used the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and added some tiny punched flowers using a Martha Stewart punch that I had sitting around. I finished it with a few tiny pearls and a bit of ribbon. The ink colors were Always Artichoke and Rich Razzleberry.


This card was very simple to make and a lot of fun, too! I used my Cuttlebug to emboss some mint green paper I had lying around with a honeycomb pattern and then adhered some ribbon around the bottom. I used Sincere Salutation for my sentiment and Flower Shop for my embellishment. The inks were Pistachio Pudding and Smoky Slate. (Again, sorry for the mismatch, but it's hard to match up colors exactly!)


For this card, I used Blooming with Kindness for the flower and Thoughts and Prayers for the sentiment. Inks are Crumb Cake and StazOn Black. All of the papers are random ones from my stash. Those candy dots are actually ones that I made myself from some perler beads! (I've very proud of that!)

I hope to do a 180 tomorrow and make some fun "love" cards. (Everyone needs a little happiness in their life!)

3 comments:

  1. all 3 lovely and professional cards. The candy dots are so cute and fun...way to go making them from beads. Darnell is so generous introducing her new followers.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    the robot will prevent many from commenting. I've been blogging for 3 years and never had a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous thinking of you cards! Looking forward to your "love" cards tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Rachel! Have gone back since your beginning blog and loved them all! Arrived here from one of my favorite blogs - Darnell's; absolutely love her sense of humor and obvious kindness. Will stop back from time to time - I'm fearful of signing onto Pinterest....I already spend too much time on Splitcoaststampers!

    ReplyDelete