Saturday, November 4, 2017

Falling for You

Hello! I'm actually here today with a challenge entry. I haven't entered a challenge in a really long time. I've been distracted by life and design teams, but today I sat down and created just for the fun of creating. Feels so good! And my creation fits perfectly with the Addicted to CAS code word - LEAVES!


I used the awesome Autumn Splendor set from Sunny Studio Stamps for this super simple one layer card.

I cut and folded a white card base and then used my MISTI to stamp the leaves as though they're falling from the top left corner to the bottom right. I used several different color combinations in autumn colors and then stamped my sentiment in a nice black so that it stands out from the colorful background. Super easy, but super pretty!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous leaves and beautiful autumn colors, Rachel! Such a lovely CAS design, too! So happy you could join in the fun this week at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous leaves love your card. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete