Happy Tuesday, everyone! I'm back with another cue from CASology!
I have a ton of butterfly stamps, but I decided to shelve those and break out another type of insect for this one... ANTS!
This card is one layer and absolutely super simple!
1. I cut and folded a card base from Neenah Solar White cardstock.
2. I used my MISTI to stamp a line of ants.
3. I stamped fruit images just above the ants so that it looks like they're carrying them.
4. I used my Copics to color my food. (V15 and V17 for the grapes, E25, E27, and E29 for the meat (E51, and E50 for the bone), R35, R37, and R39 for the apple (YG13 for the leaf) and E27 and E29 for the soda with B24 and B26 on the label).
5. To finish it off, I broke out my MISTI again to get my sentiment in just the right spot.
That's all! I can't wait to see how you're inspired by our cue this week!