Tuesday, May 16, 2017

CASology: Warm

Hello, everyone! I'm back today with a new cue from the CASology challenge!


When I think warm weather, I automatically think pineapples and flowers. I'm a tropical girl at heart! (Plus, I'm also a little bit obsessed with pineapples...)


This is a super simple card. Just one layer and only stamping!

1. I started my card by stamping the yellow base of my pineapple and then the green stem.
2. I stamped the pineapple detail over the top with some light brown ink.
3. I positioned the sentiment so that it was slightly overlapping my image and then stamped it twice in dark brown ink (the first stamping was a little splotchy).
4. I felt that it was missing a little something, so I added a pink flower at the end of the sentiment.

That's it! Super fast to make and an absolutely sweet encouragement card! Thanks for joining me today and I can't wait to see how you're inspired by our cue!



2 comments:

  1. Love your card, the sentiment is amazing. I need that in my life. Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I love the warmth of your pineapple theme and the warm colors you used, too! The sentiment is classic!

    ReplyDelete