Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Autumn Birthday

Even though it's still over 100 degrees where I live, I'm in the mood to start creating some Autumn themed cards! That's why the current Addicted to CAS code word was perfect for me (Harvest).


I started my card by cutting a piece of khaki gingham paper with a Stitched Rectangle die and then cutting the center oval out with a Stitched Oval die. I adhered it to a white card base and then stamped my sentiment in a dark brown ink. I cut a few leaves with my Small Stitched Leaves die in red, yellow and orange and then chose a few out to stack together. I stamped my apple image and then colored it with Copics and used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut it out with a small white border. (I swear that machine has saved me much frustration and many curse words from fussy cutting!) I adhered my leaves flat to the card base in the corner and then used some foam tape to pop up my apple image. I finished it off by adding a sprinkling of Gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I'm also going to be entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge (anything goes).




1 comment:

  1. I love your card design Rachel and the colouring on the apple is brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete