Friday, April 22, 2016

New Stamp Company Alert!

So I happened to be introduced to an awesome company that just started creating stamp sets. They've been selling sequins for a while now, but have just introduced a new line of stamps to their line-up and goodness are they gorgeous! If you haven't heard of Kennedy Grace Creations before now, do yourself a favor and take a look! You'll be getting in on the ground floor of an up-and-coming stamp company!

I got a package from them yesterday and I couldn't wait to open up my goodies and start playing! Here's what I made using the stamp set Grace's Little Notes and the Iced Berries sequins mix.


The floral images in this set are ah-mazing! I had so much fun coloring these little beauties! And the sentiments are a wonderful blend of script and type. You're going to love them! I simply stamped the flower image and the sentiment onto a Wonky Stitched Circle using my Misti and then had a blast coloring it in. I stamped the card base with the Scallop Background stamp from MFT Stamps in a tone-on-tone look and then adhered the circle with some foam tape for dimension. I added a scattering of the sequins from the Iced Berries pack to finish it off.

Love this company and their fun new stamps!



2 comments:

  1. Rachel thank you so much! What an awesome post! I love your card it is absolutely stunning!!! Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and a beautiful floral image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete