Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness

I'm participating in Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness Challenge this month! I'm super excited to encourage myself to send the things I'm making. Too many times, I just put it in my stash and think I'll send it later and then later becomes even later and then never. It's a bad cycle and one I can't wait to break! This week is about sending handmade kindness to friends and family.

Today, I made a card for a friend I haven't seen in about a year. I miss her dearly and I wanted to let her know that I'm thinking about her.


I used the Frappi Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm because she looks a little bit like my friend and she just LOVES coffee. All together, this card uses products from a total of 6 companies! (Wow!) I'm putting it in the mail tomorrow. In fact, it's already to go with an addressed envelope and everything. (I'm so proud of myself!) I hope she enjoys this card as much as I enjoyed making it!

I'm also going to enter this into the Simon Monday Challenge (Glossy) because I added glossy accents to the heart on the cup, her bracelet, and her shoes. Hard to show in a picture, but it's really pretty in real life. It's also going into the Simon Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes).


Supplies:
Stamps: Frappi Anya (The Greeting Farm), Drips & Dribbles (Papertrey Ink), Love You a Latte (Lawn Fawn), Happy Mail (WPlus9)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Assorted Copics
Other: Glossy Accents, 4mm and 6mm Espresso Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Silver embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card. She is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I need that Frappi Anya stamp.

    ReplyDelete