Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Reflections Flowers

I'm a huge fan of floral cards, but I've been burnt out on them lately. However, I really love the Paper Smooches Reflections stamp set because they're not traditional flowers. The Challenge has a photo for inspiration this week, so I used the fun round look of the flowers and the soft yellow color and combined them for this card.

 
 
I'm also going to enter this card into the Simon Monday Challenge, ShowCASe Your Style, and Paper Smooches. (Wow, right!?)
 
 




The Simon Challenge is to create something using the letters X, Y, or Z. I chose the color yellow for my flowers. Paper Smooches is anything goes this week, so it was super simple to create this card using their products while still sticking to the friendship theme of ShowCASe Your Style! 4 birds with one stone...even I'm impressed!

Supplies:
Stamps: Reflections, Calorie Free (Paper Smooches)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Versamark
Other: Gold Embossing Powder

6 comments:

  1. This is simply awesome. I love that you left so much white space and kept the sentiment simple. Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really clean and gorgeous, Rachel! Looks right at home in The Challenge gallery... thanks!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this so Cas but those flowers just pop out at you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous clean and simple design! The flowers just pop with all of the white space. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design layout and such a gorgeous card ~ the flowers and leaves look so pretty against the white background! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card on the Paper Smooches Facebook page--- Congrats on being a FB Featured Fan!

    LOVE this card--- love the white space and your stamping! FAB!

    THANKS for joining in the fun with the PSS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again soon!

    ReplyDelete