Saturday, May 30, 2015

Masculine Father's Day

My husband asked me to make him a masculine Father's Day card to send to his dad. I guess he thinks my cards are too girly to come from him! Anyway, I thought about it for a while and then realized that I have the perfect images for a "masculine" card.


I used some recent purchases from Sweet Stamp Shop to make this card. So much fun! Beer Wishes and Festival 30 came together to create the perfect manly card.

PS - I'm linking this up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes!


Supplies:
Stamps: Beer Wishes, Festival 30 (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Dies: Circles (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Let's Polka (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Assorted Copics
Other: White embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card!! Love this! Great sentiment!! Wonderful design too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete