Sunday, May 17, 2015

Down on the Farm

I'm terrible about sending birthday cards on time, so it's nice to have a few belated cards to send out when I inevitably remember on the day of someone's birthday that I haven't sent a card yet!

This cutie is courtesy of My Favorite Things. I recently ordered a few of their new release items and I had these colored for a few days, but just got the opportunity to sit down and create a little scene for the finished card.


I just couldn't resist how sweet these images are! Coming from the Midwest, these little stamps are just perfect for friends and family. (Even though I'm from northern Indiana and hills are practically unknown to us!) I used 2 new sets for this card - Green Pastures and From the Herd. They coordinate perfectly!

Supplies:
Stamps: Green Pastures, From the Herd (MFT)
Dies: Green Pastures, From the Herd (MFT), Stitched Rectangles (SSS), Rolling Hills (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gumball Green, Assorted Copics, Fake Tan (Lawn Fawn), Sea Glass, Maliblue, Sea Glass (SSS)

1 comment: