Thursday, April 30, 2015

Paper Smooches Challenge

This week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge is a sketch. I'm also going to enter this card into both the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges because they're both Anything Goes this week!


http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/04/april-26-may-2-designer-drafts-challenge.html

I decided to flip the sketch on its side and turn the scallops into waves. (I've really been loving my waves stencil lately, so it only made sense to me!)



I colored my fish from the Birthday Buddies set with copic markers and then fussy cut them out. I applied a little clear Wink of Stella to their fins and hats, but it's hard to capture in a picture. I also used some glossy accents on their eyes and the bubbles. It looks really neat in real life!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Buddies (Paper Smooches)
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Sea Glass (SSS), Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Waves Stencil (SSS), Assorted Copic Markers, Yellow Baker's Twine, Glossy Accents, Clear Wink of Stella

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Great background and the fish are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete