Friday, May 9, 2014

Super Cute Notebook Cover

Now for something a little different today. I just got my first Stampin' Up! order in and I was so excited to try it out. I've been wanting to make this really cute notebook cover that I found on Pinterest and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. For the instructions, please check out Brandy's YouTube tutorial.


I used the Secret Garden stamp set and framelits for the flowers and a sentiment from a Fiskars stamp set that I got years ago. I used the Midnight Muse ink for the blue and a random ColorBox brown. I think it's adorable!


The inside has a pocket and a small embellishment on the top of the notebook paper. The pencil inside was a plain old number 2 that I covered in a matching washi tape. Super adorable! I'm so proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment